Saturday, January 1, 2011

Itachi and Sasuke

First of all I would like to comment that the characters' names(Itachi and Sasuke) used in this poem are from the popular anime Naruto, and I do not own Naruto(neither whole nor part of it). This poem is purely fan made. A fan made tribute to Itachi and Sasuke.




Itachi and Sasuke

Sasuke, hate me detest me
or
once more you shall see
the
blood covered floor of your family,



Sasuke, resent me despise me more
walk
you shall through darkness' door
like me
When I marched over that blood coated floor,


Sasuke, that blood was of our clan
do
What you best can
run
hide yourself or make a stand,


But not like this, you are weak
your
chances of winning are exceedingly bleak
become
stronger to achieve what you seek,


So do not show me those eyes till then,
into
the sea of hatred you must dive in
only
there you will find the power for your revenge,


and I shall have what within you lies
my
most cherished prize
your
scarlet sharingan eyes.



Poems You Might Like







2 comments:

  1. "the sea of hatred you must dive in
    only
    there you will find the power for your revenge"

    Awesome lines. True!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to Know What You Think, Thank You