Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time My Foe


Nothing can ruin
this moment
Between you and me
only
these passing seconds
stand a hindrance
to everlasting enjoyment,


this fourth dimension
of reality
is the wall
separating us
and eternal happiness,


I want to keep
holding your hand
but i know
these ticking clocks
keep us in trammel
a stranglehold,


we will wither
become dust
and be one
with the earth,


if only
we could live
in the fifth dimension
far away
from time's grasp...



Recommended Poems







6 comments:

  1. Time really is the biggest pain in the posterior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hairyman .... I totally agree here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good one! this one took time.. exams agaye thay beech mein? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thanks and yes i was busy with exams...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsm yaar!!! per true waqyee time bohat kaam milta hay :p

    ReplyDelete

I would like to Know What You Think, Thank You